Current time: 01-21-2018, 06:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Something Spontaneous....
01-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Something Spontaneous....
Ladies, Gents, square faced characters of all sorts, we're happy to announce something that's been requested for... let's see, forever?

Starting tomorrow at 3pm EST, the server will be put into a spontaneous RIFT MODE until 8pm est at the latest! Unlike most rifts, this isn't to celebrate a new map (Sorry!) or something breaking, this time it's to celebrate Moni's birthday! You'll have until 3pm est to build your rift bunkers and gear up!

FAQ:

Q: What's a Rift?
[Image: ef49cebbcc.jpg]
[Image: 43587f8da0.jpg]
A: A Rift is a Cubeville tradition usually to celebrate the announcement & departure of a new map, or used as an opportunity to allow people to play during a massive update or fix that would require extended downtime. A Rift consists of the SA taking out pretty much all of our plugins, including world-guard, and allowing Citizens to go completely wild. You may blow up any build you'd like, flood the city, and best of all pvp other players! Pretty much all of the rules are taken down too, although we'd like to ask that everyone stays respectful, chat rules are still in place. Doing /rift and /rift

Q: Did something break? Or will we be updating?
A: Luckily this time nothing is broken, sadly we will not be using this Rift to update. Smile

Q: Will I loose anything?!
A: Nope! We'll be taking a full backup of the server, including inventories and such. Once Rift is done we'll rollback the map and your inventories to our most recent backup which will be taken right before we start.

Q: Can I have OP or staff? It's not like I'll get to keep it!
A: The simple answer is no, for obvious reasons.

Q: Are we really allowed to do anything? No rules? Can we be banned?
A: Staff will still have their abilities if needed although we hope we won't have to use them. Please don't take it too far, be respectful, you can still be banned from the rest of rift. The rift rules are listed below & if needed will be edited tonight if we need any more.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll add them.

2017 Rift Rules:
    Unlike past rifts, there will be a few adjustments to the rules this time to keep things fun. These rules may be adjusted right up until it starts.

(01-28-2017 11:57 PM)Click Wrote:  I shouldn't have to say this but.

When googling fly mods, it's come to my attention that 95% are x-ray. There ARE just fly mods out there, please do NOT give into the temptation of easy fly by downloading an x-ray pack and turning x-ray off. I don't want to see anyone get curious or going "I've always wanted to see how it worked", and getting in trouble for it. Trust me, you're not missing anything by downloading it or trying it out. If you're that curious just look up a video show casing the mod, & there you go. That being said, x-ray is very hard to hide, and we will find out if anyone is using it. Please be sensible, thanks. Smile
  • No hacking or trying to hurt the server- Any attempt to mess with our security will end in a permanent ban, don't be silly. On the other hand, you ARE allowed to have fly hacks and such, just be considerate of others. It's no fun being killed over and over by a "hacker". Keep it fun & fair.
  • No hacking into staff accounts- There's no excuse to ever try this.
  • No swearing- chat rules apply. Be respectful, even when pvp raging.
  • Friendship disputes- Please try not to hold grudges, keep rift fun. When rift ends, go back to playing as normal. This is always an issue after rift, just have fun. We're all friends right? Smile
  • Don't dump lava on the spawn point- It ruins the fun, seriously. It's no fun not being able to log in after dying. Don't make the admins turn into maids cleaning up lava on spawn every 5 seconds.
  • The "Safe" room- We'll be providing a safe, barrier box that's blast proof for people who've lost everything & have had enough. You're welcome to come sit with each other for a bit and wait until rift is done, just mention it in chat & have a staff pull you over.

[Image: eWUbdIH.png][Image: CNPSkellyBadge_zps10559d61.png]
"The command may be short, but the hammer is heavy..."
[Image: Clicki.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: Something Spontaneous....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Generally being awesome on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5.0
"I said too much! Curse my bread crumbs! ... wait no I need those."
01-28-2017, 08:43 PM
This is amazing. YESSSSSSSSS

[Image: v1W1uWvl.png]
Steam: Oinkerz
Instagram: OinkerzMC
01-28-2017, 08:45 PM
RIIIIIIFFFTTTTT!!!!

[Image: Fdo1p3j.png]
[Image: PQfGRMf.png]
[Image: AhMBGhZ.png?1]

-*~Bedrock Spleef Championn~*-

\o/ (o) o< /o\
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-28-2017, 08:48 PM
I HAZ BUNKER!!

*runs and hides in it*

[Image: testsig.png]
01-28-2017, 08:49 PM
#birthdayrift

Hyyyyypppppeeeeee!

Helpful countdown timer for those of you who aren't sure when Rift is.

http://itsalmo.st/#cubevillebirthdayrift

[Image: we0xbOI.png]
[Image: ieMvChw.png?1]

[Image: c0ZjGRy.png]
01-28-2017, 09:17 PM
Wooo, I'm so excited! I can't wait, thanks to all the admins who are making this possible!

(Also, happy birthday Moni! I hope you have a wonderful day Big Grin)
01-28-2017, 09:22 PM
Erwut, it's time we made our rift bunker come to use. It's still in DF right? Sound the alarms!

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Generally being awesome on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5.0
"I said too much! Curse my bread crumbs! ... wait no I need those."
01-28-2017, 09:26 PM
(01-28-2017 09:22 PM)SpamSammich Wrote:  Erwut, it's time we made our rift bunker come to use. It's still in DF right? Sound the alarms!

When did we make a rift bunker??!

[Image: Fdo1p3j.png]
[Image: PQfGRMf.png]
[Image: AhMBGhZ.png?1]

-*~Bedrock Spleef Championn~*-

\o/ (o) o< /o\
01-28-2017, 09:27 PM
So um
Killings slowed right

[Image: hUY4Fa0.gif]
01-28-2017, 10:07 PM
(01-28-2017 08:37 PM)Click Wrote:  [*]Don't dump lava on the spawn point- It ruins the fun, seriously. It's no fun not being able to log in after dying. Don't make the admins turn into maids cleaning up lava on spawn every 5 seconds.

:ooooo

[Image: cwlf6yV.jpg?1]
~Livin' the laifu~
01-28-2017, 11:27 PM
Woop, Thanks for this!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1829]
01-28-2017, 11:57 PM
I shouldn't have to say this but.

When googling fly mods, it's come to my attention that 95% are x-ray. There ARE just fly mods out there, please do NOT give into the temptation of easy fly by downloading an x-ray pack and turning x-ray off. I don't want to see anyone get curious or going "I've always wanted to see how it worked", and getting in trouble for it. Trust me, you're not missing anything by downloading it or trying it out. If you're that curious just look up a video show casing the mod, & there you go. That being said, x-ray is very hard to hide, and we will find out if anyone is using it. Please be sensible, thanks. Smile

[Image: eWUbdIH.png][Image: CNPSkellyBadge_zps10559d61.png]
"The command may be short, but the hammer is heavy..."
[Image: Clicki.png]
01-29-2017, 01:15 AM
Woo really excited! Thank you!!
01-29-2017, 01:56 AM
Wait so X-ray mods are still illegal in rift?

[Image: testsig.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)