Current time: 01-21-2018, 06:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Winter Festival Island 2017 - OPEN!
12-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Winter Festival Island 2017 - OPEN!
Howdy everyone. As I'm sure you were expecting, staff have been hard at work putting together an event island for us all to celebrate the Winter Festival on. There are various buildings to explore, things to do, and of course we're running secret santa, where players can donate items that will be distributed on Christmas day (25th Dec). To get to the Island just step through the portal south of CVC spawn.

[Image: wpCMGzC.png]
The Conductor welcomes you to the island.

How to claim your Secret Santa chest

When you arrive on the island, take a right out of the station and you should meet Buddy. He can take you over to the Secret Santa island where you can claim your chest. He explains the process to you but you can also find it oulined below.

1) Get your book and quill. You can get one free speaking to Buddy, or there are admin shop signs on the information board on the Secret Santa island. You can also bring your own from the main world, Winter Festival island has the same inventory as the main world.

2) Write five items you'd like to get in the book. These need to be items that players can donate so avoid asking for anything unobtainable like dragon heads or that can't be physically donated, like cubes.

3) Write your two favourite colours in the book, after your five gift requests.

4) Find a free candy cane (the green ones are free, red ones are taken) that you want to claim for your chest.

5) Once you're at your candy cane with your written book, contact an online member of staff to come and process your book. They will come and make sure everything is correct and set up your candy cane and chest.

6) You're all done! But remember, nobody will get anything unless items get donated for Secret Santa. Don't forget to donate some items, as well as asking for them.

[Image: K2MnwXQ.png]
Take to the slopes and enjoy the ride down. Or relax in the lodge up top.

Donating Items

If you make your way to the center of the workshop village you'll see Santa's tree. In front of it are two chests for donating items to Secret Santa. Put anything in there that you want to donate. You'd be surprised what some people ask for so don't hesitate to donate things, even if you might consider it junk!

[Image: ac5SYom.png]
Santa's tree. Why not head inside and see what list you're on?

What else is there to do?

There's plenty to see and do. The best way to find out is to get out there and look around! There are two different secret clubs to join, parkour to climb, ski slopes to ride and more.

One highlight this year that's new and exciting is our Snowball Spleef arena! Watched over by a small yeti and set in beautiful surroundings, enjoy a different spleef experience to usual. For what exactly is different, you'll have to play and find out!

[Image: yGIQ25F.png]
Have some fun in the snow with a brand new spleef arena!

[Image: 7ciirExl.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Christmas Island 2017 - OPEN!
Woo christmas!

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
12-03-2017, 02:32 AM
The Yeti is awesome.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2017, 03:42 AM
Looks awesome I cant wait to get on and visit it
12-03-2017, 06:50 AM
Woo! Awesome job guys!

Hey there! I take photos here.. and blog here! Oh, and I'm 12... Big Grin #pixelflowxyzftw
Visit my shop underneath My_Profile's tower place in CVC (north, big black building)!
12-03-2017, 08:56 AM
Yay, looks great! Big Grin

Current IGN: _KittycaitAD_
"I AM THE FATHER OF CREAM CHEESE" ~ some kid in our yard
Proud Mayor of CV6's Kika II <3
12-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Merry Christmas!

[Image: v1W1uWvl.png]
Steam: Oinkerz
Instagram: OinkerzMC
12-03-2017, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 04:14 PM by vip2kea.)
RE: Winter Festival Island 2017 - OPEN!
Smile

Cool!
Marry Christmas every1! Big Grin

Lol & happy 1-year staff-versity creeping, twig, Wally, Vic, & Fredi! (If I am correct y’all got a new level of staff last year near this time!)

if you wish to see my avatar please click the link: https://imgur.com/U9QtOQu : also, my old avatar is glichd out so at times avatars will switch automanicly.

”there are few problems that people understand” ~Teaddy Roseavelte, our productive president

Life-->entertainment-->games-->Minecraft-->Cubeville
12-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Sweet! I don't suppose we'll get our heads like we did the previous two Christmas'? Ai, can't believe its that time of year again >.<

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Generally being awesome on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5.0
"I said too much! Curse my bread crumbs! ... wait no I need those."
12-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Merry Xmas to all...
The snow world is great guys you all did a wonderland... oops wonderful job with it. I have some pics from around it too.

12-21-2017, 10:59 AM
Please note that the donation chests will be closed at 3pm EST on Saturday 23rd December 2017. This is to allow the elves time to sort out everyone's presents. The candy cane island will close at the same time so make sure you've got your list in to Santa by then!

The island will reopen on Christmas Day when you'll be able to log on and open your presents.

12-21-2017, 12:14 PM
How long does everyone have to get their gifts? Not all of us are going to be online Christmas Day...

12-21-2017, 12:37 PM
The island will be open for a few weeks at least for people to collect their presents. After that they will be moved to storage but players will still be able to request their gifts after that.

12-25-2017, 01:00 PM
Christmas is Here!
I just want to give a huge thank you to all the staff who stayed up late and used up their time to give us a great Christmas Experience!
[Image: OPuOyFh.jpg]
[Image: RyU7f85.png]

Thank you all for being such a wonderful community of nubs <3

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Generally being awesome on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5.0
"I said too much! Curse my bread crumbs! ... wait no I need those."
12-25-2017, 01:22 PM
thank you staff for being awesome and preparing the christmas island for all of us! i wish everyone a great christmas! Smile

Current IGN: _KittycaitAD_
"I AM THE FATHER OF CREAM CHEESE" ~ some kid in our yard
Proud Mayor of CV6's Kika II <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)